Amazing intern wanted! Three Lagoons Realty is interviewing Real Estate, Marketing, Public Relations, and Business majors to join our team for the next 3-6 months. We are looking for the perfect mix of a self-starter, San Diego lover, social media manager, relevant content curator, impressive organizer, and who is driven, driven and more driven. See below for details.
Social Media & Content Intern
- Brand & Project Management, maintain schedules and process documents
- Assist in managing multiple social media platforms including Twitter, Snap Chat, YouTube, -Facebook, Instagram, Google+ and Pinterest
- Cultivate the Business Page for Three Lagoons Realty on Pinterest
- Interview local businesses for our blog and YouTube channel. Work with our vendor to create short videos about Carlsbad and the surrounding communities
- Assist with developing and maintaining database
- Research & Development of social media content and PR content for upcoming blog posts
- Assist in website content update & design focusing on the local communities
- Assist in developing a marketing calendar for 2017
- Self Starter- this is a virtual position so the candidate must be able to time manage and execute without being in an office environment
- Creative – an eye for great content
- Reliable – Internal drive and able to work from home
- Ability to manage multiple tasks – project management master
- Excellent organizational skills – ability to always be one step ahead
- Eager to learn – We want an energetic person who is excited to be here and will tackle the tasks at hand. We are available to help guide and always here to help but a go-getter approach is also encouraged
Other Important Details
***Proficiency in Google Drive, various social media sites and iMovie is a plus***
***Familiar with North County San Diego is also a plus***
We will work to create the ideal Internship & Title for you, based off your passions and desires for next steps. We want this is be mutually beneficial and understand that your time and energy is extremely valuable. Besides gaining experience in the real estate and marketing sectors you will learn about entrepreneurship. This is a great opportunity to learn about many aspects of the business. We will also work with you to prepare for the job market, review resumes, assist with LinkedIn and provide networking opportunities throughout our time together.
We look for Interns who want to stay with us for 3-6 months (8-10 hour per week)
We can meet either in person, by FaceTime or by phone on a weekly basis to keep open communication flowing. Communication is very important so please contact us if you ever need clarification or have any questions. Don’t wait for our weekly chat if you need an answer beforehand.
The position is unpaid, but school credit is available
Intern State Date – June 15th
Sound perfect for you? Apply below!
Send the following to us, along with your resume, to megan(at)3lagoons(dotted)com
- Include a short paragraph about your favorite place to visit in San Diego County and explain why
- Include a short paragraph about yourself
- Include your response in item number two (the question listed directly above) in red
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to chatting with you soon!